Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2002


This entry is to explain what's going on in the posts from Oct 22 -- 25 and Dec 5 -- 6. In the fall and again today, with last week's pics, I managed to corrupt the link to a graphic. This in turn disabled the edit function for the post with the graphic and the one before it.

There's nothing I can do to fix it. I can see the broken link but can't change or repost it.

Right-click on the broken link and choose Properties -- you'll be able to see the first part of the mess that supposed to be the link (URL) for the picture.

I've got a call into my friends at blogger

I'm sure Evan Williams and his crew will be able to help me out. They've have done a remarkable job of providing a "post from anywhere there's a phone jack and a dial tone" medium.

I joked last year that it once was, "whatever happens on the road, stays on the road." Now it's "whatever happens on the road, goes on the web."

This year it was true, where I haven't broken the links ;-)

No comments: