Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2002


A quick post from Elmsford, New York.

I'm here over night ahead of a SMART Master's On-site session tomorrow morning in Irvington, NY.

Again I'll be working with a group of educators looking for ways to integrate SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboards into curriculum development and delivery in the classroom.

Following the session it's back to LaGuardia for a flight to Calgary, by way of Minneapolis, for the weekend.

On Monday, I'm off to Ventura, CA to deliver another on-site session.

I'd hoped to post a picture I took today on the way into LaGuardia, but I'm not able to edit the photo to reduce file size with the software available on this computer, and I don't want to post pictures that will be too big to be readily accessed by dialup readers of this blog.


No comments: