Pages

Friday, December 13, 2002


Another post from the road, this time from the Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport. I'm at the Ameritech "service center" using the provided connection to make this post.

I'm assured there is no charge for local calls; however, I had to use my credit card to make a call which kinda begs a question -- here's hoping.

Today's session in Irvington went well and I enjoyed my visit to upstate New York. I find that I'm energized each time I get near the Big Apple. It really is a remarkable spot.

Next week I'm off to Ventura, CA early in the week. There was some talk that I'd be extending my stay with a trip to San Diego at the end of the week, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

I'm happy that I've got a break coming up between Christmas and the New Year. For the most part I enjoy travel, but I'm looking forward to staying home for a bit and catching my breath.

No comments: