Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Greetings from Terminal C of the Seattle/Tacoma airport. Here on a lay-over on the way home from Tucson, AZ. Definitely a case of extremes -- from dry to wet in terms of climate. Have 'bout another hour to wait until my connection to Victoria leaves.

Thanks again to my buddy Phil for the wireless card which enables me to connect while hangin' in airports all over N. America (unfortunately Tucson doesn't support wireless connectivity).

My connection to the 'net (along with allowing this post) also permits me to put the finishing touches on a presentation for CTL 1922. Each week through the remainder of the term, one of the students in our class will lead the discussion on a topic of their choosing. I've signed-up for this week.

I intend to lead a discussion on Open source, reusability and objects in education.

I'm still finalizing the details of the proposed discussion, but it will focus on Learning Objects, repositories, copyright and intellectual property, and repositories. I'm looking forward to a lively discussion with peers.

As always, watch this space for details.

No comments: