Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2003

On the road again....

Home for a few hours -- long enough to do some laundry and attend last night's annual party @ SMART.

A special thanks to Dave and Nancy, our hosts, for a wonderful party. It was good to see "all hands on deck" and get together. My travel schedule means I haven't seen the gang in Calgary as much as I'd like, and last night provided a good opportunity to visit with colleagues. The food and beverage and entertainment were excellent as well -- thank you.

This afternoon I head to Memphis ahead of a training session for faculty and staff of the Marion Independent School District in Marion, AR.

I'm looking forward to a return trip to Memphis and I'm debating spending the ~$25 for the Platinum Tour @ Graceland. Here's a pic I took last May.

As always, watch this space for updates ;-)

No comments: