Pages

Monday, August 18, 2003

A post from YYC ahead of a trip to O'Neill, Nebraska for a session with a group of local teachers. I'm looking fwd to meeting and working with this group of educators. I find myself very fortunate to be able to interact with customers with SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboards, many of whom are educators.

The fact that I'm an M.Ed. student who gets to interact with faculty and staff in school districts across North America rocks. The scope of my travels provides exposure to "local cultures" and approaches I wouldn't get with a smaller "territory."

I look forward to learning lots in Nebraska!

Managed to get some multimedia files posted this evening. They're very rough and I'll wait a bit before I publish "public" (i.e., "here") links to the files.

No comments: