Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

A post from the airport @ YYC (Calgary) ahead of my trip to Washington, DC.

I'm just back from a quick trip to the kiosk down the hall to get some antihistamines. A couple of Sinutabs laters I'm hopeful that my sinuses don't explode upon pressurization in the cabin. I've got a few hours @ 30,000+ feet in my future and hope the meds take effect and prevent much more in the way of discomfort. As it is, my head feels like it's in a vise.

On this trip I'm off to do a training session for the Washington Jesuit Academy. The Jesuits are world-reknowned for their academic acumen and I'm excited by the prospect of working with faculty and staff at the academy.

Today's trip was pretty good. Today's flights had lots of spare room and I was even able to stretch out across three seats and have a nap on the way to Minneapolis on the first leg of the journey. Nice to be able to catch a nap and let my sinus medicine work its magic.

No comments: