Pages

Friday, November 22, 2002


This entry was written aboard a Northwest Airlines jet on the Minneapolis-to-Calgary leg of my journey home from Newark. Good to be heading home after more than a week on the road.

My heavy travel schedule as of late has meant that I've not had a lot of time to work on the SMART Education Object (SMARTEO) model over the last few weeks, and has me more than a little worried about my impending (online) return to classes at OISE/UT in January.

The upside is that the medium means attending classes while travelling is possible, if less than practical.

That said, the SMART Master's sessions I'm delivering continue to provide me with "data" regarding the "needs" of those learning about the products of SMART Technologies Inc.

This "information gathering" is helping me to both conceptualize the evolving SMARTEO as well as determine what may or may not be practical in addressing the learning needs of SMARTians and customers.

No comments: