Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2002


Well, that's it for classes this semester. I've got two term papers to complete by the end of the month, and am thinking that the earlier I get both submitted the better.
I can't believe how much I learned this term. My mind is reeling, trying to take it all in. Those two papers I mentioned will give me a chance to consolidate my thoughts, I hope.

Then it's back to school in July. Or maybe not....

I've already been in touch with a professor at OISE/UT regarding a seat in a course that starts 02 July, 2002, but I'm having second thoughts. It might be the fact that I've been going too hard for too long, but I might take the summer off. For me, summer vacation has a nice ring to it.

Which reminds me, I've got a little writing to do before any time off.

Note to self: "Write ^&*%ing papers!"








No comments: