Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2002

I was out searching the web for an article called -- Is ISD Really Dead?

I'm not sure who the author is -- or if I even have the right title (if you recognize the title, or can point me to the author, I'd love to hear from you).

While I haven't been able to find this article, I have found articles and papers that pick up this theme, to one degree or another; however, I want to share something I found during my search.

eCLISPSE
~ the e-Learning Centre's e-Learning Intelligence Service
- People, Systems and Environments ~
for learning professionals in higher education, corporate training
and continuing education


Produced by Jane Knight, eCLISPSE is one of the most comprehensive sites of its kind that this student of e-Learning has seen.

It definitely ranks with Jay Cross' internetTime as a "must see" resource for those interested in the theory and practice of e-Learning.

No comments: