Pages

Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to school

Well it's here once again. I'm busy getting up to speed in the two courses I'll be taking this semester at OISE/UT. I'm really excited to be back in school and be part of the learning community at OISE/UT and look forward to learning a lot this semester.

I had intended to make this post to samlab.com, but have reached the conclusion that it's probably better to be using this interface (Blogger) for my blogging efforts until I switch my webhosting service.

No names will be used to protect the guilty (and to prevent work for my lawyer ;-), but suffice it to say that I've had it with the company I've been using to host samlab.com I simply don't have the energy, money, patience and time to be "working around" technical difficulties vis a vis my email and website on a near daily basis.

No comments: