Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Changes to CTL M.Ed. requirements at OISE/UT

Got an email this morning informing me that the rules have changed regarding degree requirments for my M.Ed. via the department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning at OISE/UT.

Seems as though I now have the option of completing degree requirements without having to complete a "major research project" (MRP).

When I began the degree, requirements included eight courses and the MRP. Now I hear that I have the option of opting out of the project itself and taking 10 courses.

Notwithstanding the fact that I no longer need to complete the MRP, I think I'll go ahead with mine. Of course this is predicated on the notion that I actually come up with a project proposal and get it signed-off by my academic advisor at OISE/UT.

As always, watch this space for details.

No comments: