Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Back to the Island

Thanks to Marc for hosting this year's Philgrimage, Ray for the great shirt and all in attendance for a great time.
The "Philgrimage" is a quasi-annual get-together that we have among a group of friends who went to high school together and have kept in touch over the years. There's been a couple of guest attendees over the years, and they've become regulars.... Once you've been it's hard to stay away.

Also had a chance to spend time with family across the province. It's especially good to see nieces and nephews and chart their growth. I miss seeing the kids as they grow up and there's never enough time to get around and see everyone, or do all the things I'd like -- guess that's the hallmark of a successful vacation. 

Here's a low res version of a panoramic photo I made from stitching together a series of pics I took standing on the dock at my mother's cottage on the Madawaska River near Burnstown, ON. 
 




No comments: