Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2003


Greetings from Memphis, TN. Had an interesting morning.... I awoke to severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings on the local TV. Turned out that I was headed directly into the path of the severe weather. Happy to report that I only got soaked getting from my car to the session this morning and that I didn't encounter any twisters on the way.

Stopped by Graceland on my way into Memphis. I didn't sign up for the tour, but did take a couple of pictures from outside the gate. Here's one of the plaque that's outside the mansion.

A picture of the plaque located outside Graceland in Memphis, TN

Note the names that have been added to the wall of the grounds. The block-long stone wall, and the sidewalk in front, are covered in the names of those who've visited.

No comments: